Abdul Kalam Quotes:- APJ Abdul Kalam was a conspicuous Indian researcher who filled in as the eleventh President of India from 2002 to 2007. Popular for his huge part in the country’s regular citizen space program and military rocket improvement, he was known as the Missile Man of India . He made critical commitments to India’s Pokhran-2 atomic tests in 1998 which set up him as a public legend. A graduate of the renowned Madras foundation of innovation, Kalam started his profession as a researcher at the Aeronautical Development Establishment of the Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO). He was subsequently moved to the Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) where he filled in as the Project Director of India’s first Satellite Launch Vehicle (SLV-III). He ultimately rejoined DRDO and turned out to be firmly associated with India’s space program. He filled in as the Chief Scientific Adviser to the Prime Minister during the 1990s prior to turning into the President of India in 2002. Incredibly well known during his residency, he brought in cash as People’s President. He was granted a few honors including Bharat Ratna, India’s most elevated non military personnel honor, for his commitment to the nation’s space and atomic program. In this article, we shared the best Abdul kalam cites.
1) Small aim is a crime; have great aim.
2) Today, India is a nuclear weapons state.
3) If we are not free, no one will respect us.
4) I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
5) I was willing to accept what I couldn’t change.
6) You have to dream before your dreams can come true.
7) There has to be a global mission of human progress.
8) Excellence happens not by accident. It is a process.
9) Developing nations want to become developed nations.
10) If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
11) For me, there is no such thing as a negative experience.
12) I have met 18 million youth, and each wants to be unique.
13) The sad truth is that the opportunity doesn’t knock twice.
14) It’s very important for you to believe that you are the one.
15) Poetry comes from the highest happiness or the deepest sorrow.
16) In India we only read about death, sickness, terrorism, crime.
17) Creativity is seeing the same thing but thinking differently.
18) When our signature changes to autograph, this marks the Success.
19) Great teachers emanate out of knowledge, passion and compassion.
20) The only thing that’s stopping you is YOU. Rests are just excuses.
21) Science is a beautiful gift to humanity; we should not distort it.
22) India’s trade deficit is because of excess of import over exports.
23) Building capacity dissolves differences. It irons out inequalities.
24) For me, there are two types of people: the young and the experienced.
25) We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
26) The youth need to be enabled to become job generators from job seekers.
27) You should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us.
28) Medical costs are of concern, both in developing and developed countries.
29) Rameswaram has, since antiquity, been an important pilgrimage destination.
30) Let us sacrifice our today so that our children can have a better tomorrow.
31) Man needs difficulties in life because they are necessary to enjoy success.
32) If you fail, never give up because Fail means First Attempt In Learning.
33) The wealth of information now available at the click of a finger amazes me.
34) Economy forced me to become a vegetarian, but I finally starting liking it.
35) When a nation is surrounded by weaponized nations, she has to equip herself.
36) Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
37) My hair grows and grows; you cannot stop it – that fellow grows, it grows wild.
38) The best brains of the nation may be found on the last benches of the classroom.
39) To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal.
40) Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough.
Also Check Out : Best 100+ Uncle Iroh Quotes
41) Dream, dream, dream. Dreams transform into thoughts and thoughts result in action.
42) I was in high school when Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru unfurled India’s flag in New Delhi.
43) In order to achieve excellence, a holistic roadmap with hard work and risks is required.
44) Difficulties are part of life. They are there to prepare you, increase you, and develop you.
45) Sometimes we look at broken pieces in our lives. The key is what we do in our tomes of pain.
46) Life has a way of pushing our dreams down. Don’t let first victory burry your biggest dream.
47) What is politics? Political system is equal to development politics plus political politics.
48) Backbenchers are independent learners. They learn every type of activity during the lectures.
49) New markets could be created by rural potentials, which could lead to rise in the employment.
50) A dream is not that which you see while sleeping, it is something that does not let you sleep.
51) Empty pocket teaches you a million things in life, but full pocket spoils you in a million ways.
52) Every nation has to follow a certain policy: Commercial, trade, various other types of policies.
53) Nations consist of people. And with their effort, a nation can accomplish all it could ever want.
54) The President’s post should not be politicised. Once a president is elected, he is above politics.
55) All of us do not have equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents.
56) Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
57) Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
58) I firmly believe that unless one has tasted the bitter pill of failure, one cannot aspire enough for success.
59) Quitting, and feel guilty about it is underestimating the opportunity. You cannot get it the same as the first.
60) Depression lies, it tells you you’ve always felt this way. Mind poisons, it makes you what you never wanted to.
61) We must globally warm our hearts and change the climate of our souls, and realize that we are not apart from nature.
62) If you salute your duty, you no need to salute anybody, but if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.
63) I am not handsome but I can give my hand to someone who needs help… Because beauty is required in the heart, not in face…
64) All wars signify the failure of conflict resolution mechanisms, and they need post-war rebuilding of faith, trust and confidence.